Work with payments, credits, and refunds

You can add payments received from entities that owe the department money for services rendered. If a payment that has been made is later rescinded (for example, a check is returned for non-sufficient funds), you can cancel a payment on the account record. You can also do a credit adjustment if an invoice amount needs to be reduced, and you can refund overpayments or unapplied amounts. Accounts can still use unapplied amounts as credit for future use, but credit adjustments cannot be processed as a refund.


Add or edit a payment or credit adjustment

Open an existing payment or credit adjustment record

Delete a payment record

Print a payment record

Return a payment

Void a payment

Apply a refund

Open an existing refund record

Edit a refund

Void a refund

Apply a payment from collections

Review collection payments