- Select the Administration menu, then the Administrative Options option.
- Click the Staff tab.
- Check Auto-calculate activity & training hours paid from start and end date/time to automatically calculate activity and training hours paid (based on start and end time)
Check Prompt to confirm times used in calculating hours worked when adding new activity from incident report to display a form for specifying the activity start date and time, and the activity end date and time.
The elapsed time is used in Hours Paid.
- Select Default Staff Group Select Method to choose the method of adding groups of staff to activities.
- Station Roster displays staff listed in the roster as available.
- Staff Master Record (Criteria) lists all staff that matches criteria you specify.
Saved Groups lists staff in 'saved groups'.
Information on selecting a staff group is available in Use Staff Group Select.
Select Activity and Training Hours Display Format.
This controls the display of activity and training activity hours display format on printed reports only. All time values in FH data entry forms are decimal only.
- Display as a decimal number to display hours in decimal format. For example, 1 hour and 30 minutes is displayed as 1.5 hours.
- Display as hours, minutes to display hours and minutes. For example, 1 hour and 30 minutes is displayed as 1:30.
- Select Warn if hours entered for absent staff options:
- Check Activity to warn when hours are entered for a staff participant detail when Attendance Status indicates an absence.
- Check Training to warn when hours are entered for a staff participant detail when Attendance Status indicates an absence.
- Select a Default Station, Shift, and Unit in Activities, Training and Scheduling method.
- Check Use the default station, shift and unit from the activity, training or scheduling record to default the values in master activity/training/scheduling records into detail activity/training/scheduling records.
- Check Prompt to replace with the staff member's assigned station, shift and unit if specified and different to be prompted when a detail activity/training/schedule record is created, and the specified value in the staff member's master record Station, Shift, and Unit field is different than the corresponding value in the master activity/training/schedule record.
Click Yes and the staff master record value is used.
Note: This can cause frequent prompts when creating detail activity/training/schedule records.You are prompted every time a station/unit/shift value in the staff member's master record varies from the activity/training/schedule master record, resulting in potentially three individual prompts per staff added.
- Check Always default the station, shift, and unit from the staff member's master record if specified to use the specified value in the staff member's master record Station, Shift, and Unit field instead of the corresponding value in the master activity/training/schedule record.
- Check Prompt to add record any time the Rank, Status, or Hire Date changes to be prompted when Rank/Status/Hire Date fields on the Staff form are modified.
- Check Automatically lock duty activities created through scheduling to prevent non-administrative users from modifying staff activities created via staff scheduling.
Press Setup LOSAP Values to specify the Length of Service Awards report criteria.
Information on length of service awards is available in Setup Length of Service Awards (LOSAP) Report Setup.
- Press OK to exit and save changes.