- Select the Administration menu, then the Administrative Options option.
- Click the Occupancy tab, then the Occupancy tab.
- Check Prompt to add history records when name or building info changes to prompt to add a history record when occupancy record values are changed and the record is saved.
- Specify a Default Code value to automatically default an Occupancy History code for occupancy history records created when prompted following a change.
- Check Prompt to update all occupancies when primary occupancy building information changes if you want to be prompted to update all occupancies that share the Property ID when the primary occupancy for the Property ID is modified.
- Click the Inspections tab.
- Type or lookup the violation code set to use for reporting inspection violations in the Inspection Violation Codes area. There are violation codes formatted for use in FH available.
Check When saving an inspection, prompt to create a future scheduled inspection to add scheduled inspections after completing inspections.
- Select Only if there are violations flagged for recheck to only create future inspections in specific instances.
- Select When an inspection is completed, regardless of whether there are violations to always create a future inspection.
- Check Prompt to print a violation notice if violation records exist when an inspection is saved if you generally print violation notices after entering an inspection into FH.
Press Update Inspection Checklist Items to add inspection checklist items to the Inspection Worksheet Report form.
Information on setting up the inspection checklist is available in Add Inspection Checklist Items.
- Click the Pocket PC tab (if you have FH Onsite Inspections and collect signatures).
- Type the signature header text, following the instructions on the form.
- Press OK to exit and save changes.