Maintenance records can be added as they are scheduled, or after they have been performed.
- From the File menu, select the Apparatus, Equipment, and Inventory option, then the Apparatus, Equipment, and Inventory Master Records option.
- (If the Inventory
form is displayed) Press Browse (or
Ctrl + O), select record, and press OK.
- (If the Query form is displayed) Select a record, then press OK.
- Click the Maintenance/Test tab.
The Maintenance/Test Detail form is displayed.
Note: If you are testing or maintaining multiple pieces of equipment at the same time, use Batch Maintenance from the File menu, select Apparatus Equipment and Inventory, then Batch Maintenance/Test Entry. You can add similar testing or maintenance records to all relevant apparatus records. Information on batch maintenance is available in Batch Maintenance.
- Type the Work Order # assigned for the maintenance/testing.
- Type or lookup the Job code used to categorize the maintenance or testing type.
- Select Scheduled and enter the Start Date if this maintenance/test detail has not been completed.
- Select Completed and enter the date the maintenance/detail record was completed in Start Date.
- Type the number of Staff Hrs spent for this maintenance/testing.
- Type the number of hours the equipment was unavailable due to the maintenance/testing in Hrs Down.
- Type the dollar amount spent for Parts.
- Type the dollar amount spent for Labor.
Type or lookup the Staff ID for staff performing the test/maintenance.
Note: Add a staff activity record for the staff member from the Other section if you want to track staff hours performing maintenance/testing.
To add additional related jobs, press + to add one or ++ to add multiple additional records.
Available fields in the Details section vary depending on the inventory type. “Pump”, “Hose”, and “SCBA” inventory types include specialized values in this section.
- Track the use of consumables used for this maintenance/test in the Usage section.
- Type additional information about the maintenance/test in the Notes section.
- Add user fields, add attached files, access record modification history, and add staff activities for this maintenance/test in the Other section.
- Save and close maintenance/test detail record.
- Save and close inventory record.