Important Information from the Alabama Dept of Public Health
FIREHOUSE Software has handled all of the issues with validations encountered during the testing process, incorporating them into the current package, and are NEMSIS/Alabama compliant.
Your agency will be given no more than 1 month from the date of your email to complete testing with Dean Taylor, or you will be required to use our software to maintain compliance. You will also be required to transmit all of the runs made during the testing period once testing is complete.
Here is the procedure for all FH users who wish to use FIREHOUSE Software in Alabama, including all who have already received compliance:
- You will need to be using at least 7.5.61 or greater with the Alabama EMS Component files applied.
- After you receive and have applied any required upgrades per FIREHOUSE Software direction, you will need to generate 50 records or 1 week’s worth, for testing.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have begun testing and for your grace period to begin.
- You will then need to contact email@example.com to go through testing.
- After testing is completed you will resume transmission to the State ePCR System, and submit all runs that were held during testing.
Please reference documents at http://emsis.net/alabama for all of the testing procedures.
State EMS Director
Alabama Department of Public Health
RSA Tower, Suite 750
P.O. Box 303017 (Zip) 36130-3017
201 Monroe Street (Zip) 36104