Registration will open in March 2017.
The FIREHOUSE Software Education and Training Seminar (FHETS), is an annual four-day event held each year in a different region of the United States. Clients and prospects from around the world come to attend FH-related training classes, discuss their department's uses of FH applications, and network with fellow colleagues.
- In-depth training for our latest products
- We’ll provide you with training on the latest versions of our products, plus sneak-peeks and easy tweaks to get the most out of our powerful products.
- Real-world training, no matter what level
- We tailor our sessions to meet the needs and experience of real users, with scenarios taken from real life, to make sure you get training you can use on the job and under pressure. Each class offers the chance to learn from users at every level, pros and peers, with plenty of time for discussion, questions, and knowledge sharing.
- Networking opportunities
- While every conference session is a chance to network, we also offer plenty of time to relax, have fun, swap stories, and share and gain experience from people just like you, who use FIREHOUSE Software every day.
FHETS 2017 will be held Tuesday, October 24 through Friday, October 27 at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, TX. Details to follow.
For additional information please visit myFHevents or contact us at FHETS@xerox.com.