- Phone: 800-921-5300, extension 3
Call to receive top-priority service if you have a software emergency, such as a FIREHOUSE Software product that is completely down.
- Chat: http://www.firehousesoftware.com/contact-us/support.php
- Web site: http://www.firehousesoftware.com/contact-us/support.php
So that we can better serve you, please provide the following information when you contact FIREHOUSE Software support.
- Fire department name
- Phone number
- A description of your problem
- A list of the steps necessary to recreate the problem
- Schedule information in case a support technician needs to call you back
An active support agreement is needed for technical support, or you can use pay-per-call support for each issue. To purchase a support agreement, contact the sales representative for your state. Information on contacting sales is available at http://www.firehousesoftware.com/contact-us/sales.php.
When you contact us, tell us right away how much the issue impacts your immediate ability to use your FIREHOUSE Software product. Responses are classified by as follows:
- Emergency: A FIREHOUSE Software application or service is severely impacted for a single customer, and no practical workaround is available.
- Urgent: A FIREHOUSE Software application or service is severely impacted for a single customer, but a practical workaround is available.
- High: A FIREHOUSE Software application or service is severely impacted for single or multiple customers.
- Normal: A FIREHOUSE Software application or service is impacted for single or multiple customers.
- Low: A FIREHOUSE Software application or service is impacted for single or multiple customers, where ongoing impacts are minimal.
For non-emergency inquires, a response within two business days is normal. If you are not satisfied that your issue is being resolved in a timely fashion, you can escalate the issue to the next level. On the web site (http://www.firehousesoftware.com/), choose either Support/Training > Support Ticket Escalation or Contact Us > Support Ticket Escalation. On the page that appears, fill out the required fields and then click Submit. An email with your information is sent to the technical support manager, who will investigate the situation and work to resolve the issue.