Run the query
Choose Tools → Queries.
The Queries dialog box appears.
- Expand Staff, Activities and Training Queries → Training Class Queries.
Select Export ISO Training User Fields, and then click Run.
The Query - Export ISO Training User Fields dialog box appears, displaying the results of the query.
Click Options, and then choose Print or Output to.
The Output Query To dialog box appears.
Under Select Output Type, select Other File Type.
The dialog box refreshes, displaying options for saving the query to this type of file.
- From the menu under Other File Type, select ASCII File (Comma-Delimited).
In the field next to File, type
Caution: The file must be saved to this location and with this file name, as the import definitions depend on this path and file name.
A confirmation dialog box informing you that the file has been created appears.
- Click OK.
- In the Query - Export ISO Training User Fields dialog box, click Close.
- In the Queries dialog box, click Close.
- Continue with Import the data.