7.26.08 Release Notes
These Release Notes are for Firehouse® release 7.26.08 and provide a listing of the enhancements and issues resolved since the 7.25.28 release. The changes listed in the Release Notes apply to both FH Standard and FH Enterprise editions.
The following issues were successfully resolved this release.
Several issues associated with pay scale with respect to training and activities are resolved. As a result, when creating an activity or training record, the following pay scale actions now occur.
- If a pay scale is associated with a specific activity or training code, when that activity or training code is selected for the record, the associated pay scale automatically populates into the record.
- When staff members are added to an incident record, the pay scale from the activity or training record is assigned to each personnel member's activity record, regardless of whether or not a staff member has a pay scale set up.
- When editing a staff member's record, the pay scale is not updated or overwritten by any default staff pay rate.
- You can change any of the pay rate values on any staff member, and when the record is saved, the new pay rate value is saved.
- You can change the pay scale on the activity or training record, but it will not change the pay scale for those staff members already added to the activity or training record.
- When you change the activity or training code, the pay scale is updated with the new value if there is a pay scale associated with the new activity or training code. If no pay scale is associated, the original value is retained.
- If no pay scale is specified in the activity or training record, when you add a staff individually, the pay scale defaults in for the staff member. If a pay scale is entered in the staff member's Pay Rate field, then the most-recent pay scale is used.
- When a pay scale is not entered in the training record and the Add Group button is used to add staff members, no pay scale defaults in for the staff member.
- When the activity record is added from the Scheduling module, the pay scale is set up with default scheduling definitions, if any are defined.
While working in FH, if the An Unexpected Error has Occurred dialog box appeared and you clicked either the Technical Support Online button or the link in the lower left corner of the dialog box for accessing the FH technical support web site, the following error appeared.
Error with inetbrowser - Caption: String is too long to fit.
In the same dialog box, if you clicked Check for Updates, the following error appeared.
OLE error code 0x80040154: Class not registered.
If you used a custom rule to round up hours paid on an incident report, but then added a group of personnel to the report, the following error appeared
Error 12: Variable 'HRS_PAID' is not found. at line 47 of procedure/method ACT_GUPD.CTRCHKHRSPAID.SETRULEPROPS.
When a staff record has one or more pay scales assigned to it, and if you edited the staff record while in the Activity module, FH assigned the top-available pay scale to the staff record instead of using the pay scale assigned to the activity.
In the Workstation Options dialog box, the labels on the Larger text for fields or Picture Menus fields did not resize with magnification, even though the other labels in the dialog box resized as expected.
If you were importing data from an ODBC data source, and you set up a rule to skip null user IDs, the following error appeared each time the import detected a null value.
Error 107: Operator/operand type mismatch. at line 52 of procedure/method IMPSETUP.IMPORT.PROCESSRECORD.
If you created an incident with an incident type in the 300-series, if the incident had an associated EMS report, and if the incident address did not match an occupancy address in the FH database, then the occupancy ID was not populated in the report and any value you specified in the Action Taken field was not saved.
If you had an occupancy record with custom user fields, and if that record had a permit associated with it, when you tried to renew the permit, the following error appeared.
Error 107 Operator/Operand type mismatch. at line 235 of procedure/method OCC_PERM.INIT
In the Staff Participation Report form, the word "availability" was misspelled.
In a report layout, if you double-clicked any field, then clicked the ellipses and verified the expression, the following error appeared.
ACTIVEFORM is not an object