7.16.08 Release Notes
These Release Notes are for Firehouse® release 7.16.08, and provide a listing of the defects resolved during this release. The changes listed in the Release Notes apply to both FH® Standard and Enterprise editions.
The following issues were successfully resolved this release.
If you have an occupancy with a permit that has multiple permit types associated with it, and if you run the with the batch generate invoices feature with steps below, an invoice is created for each permit type added to the permit number instead of creating one invoice for the permit listing all the permit types.
Open an occupancy record, as normal.
The Occupancy dialog box appears.
- Click the Additional Records tab.
On the left side of the dialog box, click Permits.
The Permits dialog box appears.
- Click Add, and then create a new permit with a specific permit number.
- Repeat the previous step several times, specifying the same permit number each time.
- In the Permits dialog box, click Close.
- In the Occupancy dialog box, click Save, and then click Close.
Choose File→ Invoicing and Payments → Batch Generate Invoices.
The Batch Generate Invoices dialog box is displayed.
Proceed with batch-generating the invoices as normal, without selecting the If a pending invoice already exists for the account, add items to that invoice option.
Instead of creating one invoice for the permit listing all the permit types, an invoice is created for each permit type added to the permit number.
If you set up and run an automated task for printing the Department Journal report and then an automated task for updating scheduling activity with the steps below, the following error messages appeared.
Error 1924: GORPTPROG is not an object. at line 12 of SCH_CTRL.REQUERYONDUTY
Error 107: Operator/operand type mismatch. at line 48 of SCH_CTRL.REQUERYONDUTY
Choose Administration → Automated Tasks.
The Automated Task Setup dialog box appears.
- Create a new Update Scheduling Activity automated task, or open an existing Update Scheduling Activity automated task, as normal.
- Create a new Print a Report automated task, or open an existing Print a Report automated task, and set it to create the Department Journal report.
- Run the automated task for the printing the Department Journal report as normal.
Run the automated task for updating scheduling activity as normal.
The error messages appeared.
If you had updated to FH 7.16.06 and then tried to run FH Database Tools, the following prompt appeared.
The directory you are working on is at version 7.16.06, while your FHexpand.exe file is at version 7.16.6. Do you want to continue?
If you clicked Yes, the FH Database Tools ran correctly. The version numbering issue has been resolved.