Specify Tab & Field Coloring
Specify the colors used for data entry form tabs and fields. FH data entry forms are color coded to indicate required, complete, and incomplete data elements.
- Select the Tools menu, Workstation Options option.
- Click the General tab, Tab & Field Coloring tab.
Check Use color coding for data entry tabs to color code form section tabs.
Required sections contain fields that must be complete and that have not been completed before the record can be saved.
Complete sections contain fields that must be complete and that have been completed.
No Data sections have optional fields, and no information has been added.
Data sections have optional fields, and information has been added.
- Click a tab, select a color, then press OK to change the section tab color coding.
- Check Show required tabs in bold font to boldface required section tab text.
- Check Show the active tab in bold font to boldface the tab text for the currently active section. Option only available if Show required tabs in bold font is not selected.
Check Use color coding for fields to color code form fields based on whether they are:
- Click a field, select a color, then press OK to change the field color coding.
Check Color checkboxes and option buttons to color-code checkboxes.
Required but empty
Required and complete
Contain invalid information and cannot be saved
Contain possibly invalid information but can be saved
- Press OK.