Specify Report and Queries Options
- Select the Tools menu, Workstation Options option.
- Click the Other tab, then select the Reports & Queries tab.
- Check Disable output to print if you do not want reports and queries output to a printer at this workstation.
- Check Disable output to file if you do not want reports and queries output to file at this workstation.
- Check Use Windows default to use the printer set as the Windows default, and uncheck to select a printer for reports and queries that is not the Windows default printer.
Uncheck All and specify a Maximum number of records to display when previewing reports in report layout mode.
Note: Recommended only if you will be creating and modifying printed report forms and your database includes a large number of records.
- Press OK.