Specify Desktop Options
- Select the Tools menu, Workstation Options option.
- Click the General tab, Desktop tab.
- Position cursor in the main area of the Desktop section and left mouse click, select a color, and press OK to change color of the FH workspace background.
Select an image to display in the FH workspace:
- Select None to use a solid color for the FH background (no graphic).
- Select FH Logo to use the FH shield graphic.
Select Custom Logo, highlight a graphic file then press Select to display a graphic of your choice in the FH workspace.
You can also click the graphic displayed in the Desktop section to display a file dialog for selecting a different graphic.
- Check Display status bar to display the status bar at the bottom of the FH workspace.
- Check Center forms on load to open FH forms centered on the FH workspace.
- Check Larger text for fields to increase the size of text displayed in fields.
- Check Picture Menus to include icons for menu options when available.
- Press OK.