You may have a report form that needs to have special printer settings associated with it for the report to print properly.
Example: The report prints in landscape mode.
From the Reports menu, select the report area.
The Reports form listing available reports is displayed.
- Highlight the report to store printer settings for.
The Report Designer layout for the report is displayed.
From the File menu, select the Page Setup option.
The Page Setup form is displayed.
Make changes to the page setup as needed.
Information on page setup options is available in Page Setup.
- (If the report form is to be printed by a printer other than the default) Press Print Setup..., specify printer settings to save, then press OK
- Press OK on the Page Setup form.
- From the File menu, select Save and Close.
The Report Designer form is displayed.
- Check Use stored printer settings.
Press Save then Close.
The report will use the stored printer properties when used.