Staff equipment is a piece of equipment that is assigned to a specific staff member. You can review staff equipment from the staff member's record or add a new inventory record that is staff equipment. If an existing inventory record should be assigned to staff, we recommend assigning staff equipment directly from the inventory record.
- From the File menu, select the Staff Members option.
- (If the Staff
form is displayed) Press Browse (or
Ctrl + O), highlight a record, then press OK.
- (If the Query form is displayed) Highlight a record, then press OK.
- Click the Additional Records tab.
If no inventory records have been entered for the staff member, a blank Inventory form is displayed. If inventory records have been entered with the staff member’s Staff ID, these records are listed in the Staff Member Equipment/Inventory form:
- Press New to add a new inventory record. Complete inventory record then save and close.
- Press Add Link to associate existing inventory records with the staff member, select inventory records, then press OK.
- Press Delete to remove the association between a staff member and inventory record, highlight the record.
(If a blank Inventory form is displayed) Do the following.
- Complete the inventory record.
- Save and close Inventory form.
- Press Close.