- From the File menu, select the Occupancy Management option Occupancies and Preplans option.
- (If the Occupancy
form is displayed) Press Browse (or
Ctrl + O), select the record from the list, then press OK.
- (If the Query form is displayed) Select the record from the list, then press OK.
- Click the Additional Records tab.
Press Hydrant Locations....
The Hydrant Location form is displayed.
- Add a proximate hydrant record by using the Hydrant No. lookup button.
Select an existing hydrant record and press OK (hydrant information is filled in).
Tip: To add a new hydrant record, leave the Hydrant Location form blank, press Open Hydrant Record, then press Cancel. Add hydrant record information, then save and close.
- (Optional) Press Open Hydrant Record to make changes to the hydrant record, then press Save.
Add Hydrant Link Notes.
This information is not added to the hydrant record.
- Save and close Hydrant Location form.
- Add additional hydrants if necessary, or press Close if finished.
- Save and close occupancy.