Add EMS Patient Response Details
- From the File menu, select the EMS/Search & Rescue Reporting option EMS/Search & Rescue Reports option.
- (If the EMS/Search
& Rescue Report form is displayed) Press Browse
Ctrl + O), highlight the record then press OK.
- (If the Query form is displayed) Select an incident, then press OK.
- Click the Patient/Victims tab.
- Highlight a patient and press Open.
- Click the Response tab.
Complete Dates & Times area fields.
If the date of dispatch was the same as the alarm date for this incident, just check the box for the date.
- Type the Unit Notified date and military time of dispatch for this apparatus.
- Type the Unit Enroute date and military time the unit was enroute.
- Check Cancelled and type the date and military time the unit was canceled if relevant.
- Type the Arrived Scene date and military time of arrival.
- Type the Arrived Pt/Vict date and military time personnel arrived at the patient or victim.
- Type the Enroute to Dest date and military time the unit left scene for destination (e.g., hospital).
- Type the Arrived Dest date and military time the unit arrived at their destination (e.g., hospital).
- Type the Cleared date and military time that this apparatus cleared the scene.
- Type the Back In Svc date and time the unit was back in service.
- Type the ALS Arrival date and time the advanced life support unit arrived on scene.
Complete Unit Mileage area fields.
- Type the Total Miles traveled for the incident.
- Type the Loaded Miles the unit traveled with a patient.
- Press Response Time Analysis to display a summary of calculated response times for this incident based on entries in the Dates and Times areas.
- Complete additional information as needed.
- Save and close EMS patient record.