Disable the local cache and automated task processor
- Log into FH Enterprise as an administrator.
Choose Tools → Workstation Options.
The Workstation Options dialog box appears.
Click the Local Data & Files tab.
- (If it is selected) Clear Enable local caching of system and lookup tables.
(If it was selected) Note the path to the right of Cache.
You will need to know this path later in this process.
Click the Other tab.
A series of sub-tabs appear on the Other tab.
Select the Automated Tasks sub-tab.
- Select Disable Automated Task Processor.
- Click OK.
- Exit FH Enterprise.
(If Enable local caching of system and lookup tables was selected) In Windows Explorer, do the following.
- Navigate to the path you noted earlier, to the left of the Cache button.
- Delete the
Cachefolder in this location.
- Continue with Run FH Database Tools.