Here are some new and recent events from FIREHOUSE Software.
Attending IAFC’s Fire-Rescue International (FRI) Conference & Expo August?Friday, July 24, 2015
Visit us in the FIREHOUSE Software booth #3031 - Fri./Sat. 8/28-29. We'd love to see you.
- Get your FH koozie and Hot Tamales.
- Catch up with your sales representative* for the latest, exciting news on FH products.
- Get the latest news and information on what's happening in the industry.
- Watch a cool video on FH Mobile Response.
* Mike Rogers, Jim Brandariz, Forrest Nace, Tom Pond and Brad Reineke will be there, as well as FH leadership staff including Jeff Reeve, Dave Stanton, James Trammel, and more.
FHETS 2015 Registration OPEN!Monday, May 4, 2015
FHETS 2015 registration is now open. Visit www.myfhevents.com for more information!
FH version 7 Product Support Status - Effective 10/15/14Thursday, October 16, 2014
FIREHOUSE Software will continue to support our FH v7 records management software on supported Windows OS platforms through at least January, 2018.
There is potential for FH to continue FH v7 support beyond January, 2018, dependent on several things, including:
- The level of ongoing customer demand for FH v7 in 2018 and beyond.
- The ability to run FH v7 on Windows 10. Preliminary testing leads us to believe FH v7 will be fully supported on Windows 10, but we cannot fully confirm this until a “gold” release is available from Microsoft.
Clients planning for their future software needs should keep in mind that our new features are primarily being delivered in the FHnet platform. We encourage customers to consider planning their move to FHnet to take advantage of these new features, but should not feel any rush to do so if they are well served by their current FH v7 implementation.