Here are some new and recent events from FIREHOUSE Software.
FHinspector for iPad 3.0.1 AVAILABLE NOW!Wednesday, March 4, 2015
FIREHOUSE Software is pleased to announce an update to our recently released FHInspector 3.0 for iPad. This mass market release, version 3.0.1, covers minor updates and corrections from our 3.0 release in February, and is available for download immediately on the iOS App Store.
FHinspector 3.0 with iOS8Monday, February 9, 2015
FIREHOUSE Software is pleased to announce the general release of FHinspector 3.0. This release is fully supported on the Apple iOS 8 operating system. New features also include:
- Support for high resolution photos.
- Additional access to the iPad on-screen keyboard.
- Thumbnail pop-up graphics appear in documentation.
- Enhanced abilities to Add Hydrants.
- Miscellaneous updates to address customer concerns.
For complete details, please review the FHinspector 3.0 release notes.
NOTE: Customers upgrading to this product need to carefully follow the release instructions.
- Synchronize data between FH, FH Cloud, and FHinspector.
- Uninstall FHinspector for iPad version 2.
- (If necessary) Update the iPad iOS to version 8.0 (or higher).
- Install FHinspector for iPad v 3.0 app to iPad.
- Relicense and reassign your company inside FHinspector.
NFIRS 2015 Specification changes AVAILABLE NOW!Wednesday, December 31, 2014
The NFIRS 2015 specification cycle changes are available now to install for your FIREHOUSE Software. This is available for departments with active FH technical support contracts.
Departments running FH version 7.15.25 or higher have the option to install the NFIRS_2015.FHz file. This file loads the rules changes into the current FH system without performing a full FH update. Emails are being sent to each department's primary contact with instructions for downloading and applying the FHz file to your current system. If you have not received the email by the end of January, please email the FH technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the instructions be sent to you.
The 2015 NFIRS specification changes are available for review from the U.S. Fire Administration at: http://www.usfa.fema.gov/data/nfirs/support/documentation.html
FH version 7 Product Support Status - Effective 10/15/14Thursday, October 16, 2014
FIREHOUSE Software will continue to support our FH v7 records management software on supported Windows OS platforms through at least January, 2018.
There is potential for FH to continue FH v7 support beyond January, 2018, dependent on several things, including:
- The level of ongoing customer demand for FH v7 in 2018 and beyond.
- The ability to run FH v7 on Windows 10. Preliminary testing leads us to believe FH v7 will be fully supported on Windows 10, but we cannot fully confirm this until a “gold” release is available from Microsoft.
Clients planning for their future software needs should keep in mind that our new features are primarily being delivered in the FHnet platform. We encourage customers to consider planning their move to FHnet to take advantage of these new features, but should not feel any rush to do so if they are well served by their current FH v7 implementation.